Configuration Management courses
Configuration Management (CM) is the business process that helps your team rapidly develop, package, and deliver quality software ahead of your competitors. CM includes the management of all essential artifacts created during the software lifecycle—from source code to documentation and test cases—with a strong focus on rapidly developing automated build, package and deployment processes which have the ability to handle multiple variants of the same codebase (e.g. bugfixes).
Our configuration managment courses will help your team achieve excellence, whether your development methodology is Agile or Waterfall, while implementing essential IT controls in compliance with regulatory requirements including SOX and HIPAA. Visit our Ways to Save page to learn about group discounts and to explore other ways to get your team the CM training it needs.
Featured Course Benefits
- Interactive mini-exercises within each lesson
- Fully accredited by the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB)®
- Includes ISTQB Certified Tester—Foundation Level exam voucher—a $250 value
- Valuable templates to help you develop a comprehensive tool architecture
- One hour of virtual consulting services with our expert test consultant
Let us bring the training directly to you! Choose from over 60 courses.
See What Our Students Have to Say
Never Miss a Thing.
Get special offers and program announcements in your inbox