- Understand the complexities of testing internal code constructs
- Create efficient and effective test cases to cover complex decisions
- Improve the focus and power of the test cases you create
- Focus on multiple aspects related to the “internals” of your system where many defects hide
- Identify key technical characteristics of the system that require testing including:
- Maintainability, analyzability, changeability, stability, portability and testability
- Understand the use of reviews and tools with the technical testing domain
The ISTQB® Advanced Tester Certification—Technical Test Analyst (TTA) training course expands on the test techniques and methods introduced in the ISTQB Foundation certification course. This three-day course covers six main areas that fall within the area of responsibility of the Technical Test Analyst, risk-based testing, structure-based testing, analytical techniques, quality characteristics for technical testing, reviews, and test tools and automation.
This course includes extensive hands-on exercises so that you can practice and master the methods and techniques covered in the course.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals who have taken the ISTQB Certified Tester—Foundation Level training and wish to expand their knowledge and skills into more advanced areas
- Individuals who have received the ISTQB Foundation Level certification, have met the criteria for taking the advanced certification exams, and wish to prepare for those exams. For more information regarding the criteria for taking the advanced examinations, go to www.ASTQB.org.
- Anyone wishing to learn more about advanced testing topics