- Explore leadership in an agile context
- Discover agile approaches to change program goals
- Develop agile leadership competency and maturity
- Balance education, practice and peer collaboration
When leaders enable agile methods, the resulting speed, flexibility and experimental culture creates a competitive advantage. Open your organization to creativity and innovation while reducing risk and blame. Training your teams in agile alone will not spur an organizational shift. As a leader, you can guide transformation by shaping the culture and vision of your company. Review real life case studies, access custom tools, and be immersed in interactive learning. Explore enterprise-focused lean and agile methods from the executive perspective. Learning alongside other leaders, craft your agile leadership strategy to deliver faster results, higher quality, and unparalleled innovation.
- Executives, middle management, and other leaders with organizational influence;
- Leaders who support, lead, or interact with agile teams;
- Any leader sponsoring, requesting, or involved with an agile adoption within their organization.
- 16 PDUs toward PMI certification
- Membership in Scrum Alliance