- Get an overview of the different tools and technologies around Appium
- Set up and configure details for various type of mobile applications - hybrid, native, and mobile web
- Understand the different Appium locator strategies supported
- Write test cases using Java and popular frameworks
- Learn the tips and tricks to solve real practical challenges
- Extend automated scripting to run against Sauce Labs cloud
- Integrate automation scripts with tools such as Sauce Labs via Jenkins continuous integration
Learn How to Accelerate Your Mobile Deployments with Appium
In this two-day workshop, you will learn about and see a live demonstration of the most popular mobile automation testing tool, Appium, using the Sauce Labs’ test infrastructure platform and continuous integration via Jenkins. The workshop will cover the various features of Appium for both iOS and Android platforms. You will also see how Sauce Labs solves the scalability problem by providing a virtual device cloud and enables you to accelerate mobile app and mobile web deployment using continuous integration (CI).
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for software testers who actively design and develop mobile automation implementations.
Note: Laptops are required for this class