Project Management courses
Looking to improve your project management practices and create better software? SQE Training offers courses to improve your project management skills in topics including outsourcing, agile development, managing risk, as well as general software project management. Training courses feature instructors with years of experience leading and planning successful software projects.
SQE Training is a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) for the Project Management Institute (PMI), the world’s leading not-for-profit membership association for the project management professionals. Our course catalog includes many courses offering PDUs needed to maintain your credential. See the courses and learn more.
Professional project management training can have benefits for quality, schedule, budget, and value, as well as for the satisfaction and long-term success of team members. Visit our Ways to Save page to learn about group discounts and to explore other ways to get your team the project management training it needs.
Featured Course Benefits
- Interactive mini-exercises within each lesson
- Fully accredited by the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB)®
- Includes ISTQB Certified Tester—Foundation Level exam voucher—a $250 value
- Valuable templates to help you develop a comprehensive tool architecture
- One hour of virtual consulting services with our expert test consultant
Let us bring the training directly to you! Choose from over 60 courses.
See What Our Students Have to Say
Never Miss a Thing.
Get special offers and program announcements in your inbox